Can't see the video in your reader? Head over to my YouTube Channel.
My video rambles and is probably confusing, so here are my 10:
- You NEED to stick to your training. Hills, speed, tempos are key!
- Diet is important! Avoid the "I can eat whatever I want" attitude!
- Cross-training should be mandatory! Helps with injury prevention, strength, saves sanity and so much more!
- Ice baths are your friend! TRUST ME!
- I big puffy heart compression socks!
- Rain can be a good thing. Soak it up ;)
- I am THE MASTER of negative talk and being defeatist. THIS. MUST. CHANGE.
- Crowd support is key! Get out there and cheer!
- I truly have amazing friends; running and regular.
- I CAN DO THIS. And I did. Just don't ask me if I'll do it again ;)